Sunday 30 September 2012

Boredom and lack of motivation

As of today, I've made a blog for no particular reason other than that I'm bored out of my mind.
I'm supposed to prepare myself for a really important math test, that will take place tomorrow(FML), but I have yet to find motivation to do so -_-
I'll do anything to keep my mind off of the test.. Hell, I'm even making a silly blog even though I've told myself to never do so(since I'm not the type to spill out information about myself for everyone to see).
*cough* I'm a paranoid twat*cough*
But ohwell, it's not like I'll post in this blog ever again(unless I really do end up finding life pointless enough to write about).
 Oh and, I also made the blog because I've developed a love towards pink and floral stuff ever since I started obssesivly reading Xiaxue's blog 2 years ago<3 ./shameless fangirl scream
Also, I'm eagerly waiting for my room to get finished, so that I can settle in and create the ohsogirly princess room that I've wanted ever since I saw Xiaxue's room tour( I can't wait until we get to see her new house/room tour ;_;) ... but that won't happen anytime soon because the stupid workers that are supposed to change the floor+wallpapers of my room are lazy bums- that got fired by the owners of the apartment complex- because they haven't finished a single job since april, therefor they don't give a single fuck about fixing my room.. and thus I've had to sleep in the living room since of the third June -_- once again: FML.
Sigh, ohwell, I'll just go back to my isolated cave and watch The Incredibles, dubbed into german.. because I only like watching cartoons that are dubbed into german.. but that's a whole other story.. and I have no idea why I've written this much, so far, even though it is for no one to see.. blegh, I always ramble/talk too much about complete nonsense..
Here's a picture of how I feel atm(and probably will for the rest of my life):

Lf> a social life

No comments:

Post a Comment