Sunday 9 December 2012

I'm a part of the Procrastination-Club

Actually, I might aswell be crowned as the Queen of the Procrastination-Club.
If you've read the title(I hope that nobody is actually reading this shit though), then you might have figured out what this blog entry will be about.
This blog entry is all about how much of a procrastinator I am. And yes, you've got it, I'm writing this blog entry instead of revising for my finals( that I'll most likely fail) or doing any of my homework that are due to this week.
Ok, so let's settle my schedule for this week:

 1. My math exam that will last for 4 hours will be held in 2 days, and my knowledge only lasts for writing a 2 sec test.
2. I have a biology test that I had 5 weeks to revise for, I haven't even opened the book yet, and I doubt that I will. The biology test will be held in 3 days.
3. I have to present an English article and I have to remember the whole presentation w.o any sheet papers within 5 days. I haven't even read the article yet.
4. I have a chemsitry test, and I fucking fail at chemistry. Also, I have to present something about chemistry, aaaand I haven't started with that either.
5. I have to present a 10min(!!!) long presentation about the human rights in China, aaaaaaaaaaand I haven't fucking started yet. Also, fucking yaaaay for having a scenefright and having to hold 3 presentations -_-''

Yepp, those are the things that I have to do within this week, isn't this just lovely? I actually have more things to do, but I don't worry as much for the other tests/homeworks,

No comments:

Post a Comment